Monday, December 8, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!!!

So I thought that it might be fun to post some pictures of our house now that it is decorated for Christmas! I think that our little house looks pretty festive if I do say so myself!





Landon and I also got our Christmas present for this year. We got a 42 inch plasma for a really good deal that we could not resist! When we bought it Landon and I looked at each other and said MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! But it is really nice to have a tv again to watch movies on and stuff cause we left our other one in Philly becuase Landon did not want to take it home!


I also thought that it would be fun to post this picture of our dog Summit, he is in dear need of a hair cut but i thought he looked cute with his beard with snow all in it! I was so excited becuase today it snowed for the first time this winter, I only hope it keeps coming! I ususally dont like the snow but I do LOVE it durring the Christmas season! I just dosent feel like Christmas without it!

6 comments:

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

Loved the photo of the dog and all your cute decor. You are so awesome at that. Have a fantastic Christmas. We are so happy we are family.

Brittney Paul said...

Cute decorations, Tessa! You're such a good little decorator...like mother, like daughter, right?

Anonymous said...

Look at you Miss Martha Stewart! Your house looks so festive and cute!
Love little Summit he is just trying to feel the spirit like the rest of us out there. Cute picture it reminds me of the dog on the Grinch when he has snow on his face. haha!

AshleyS said...

you've got your mom's talent. your place is darling!

M. Jorgensen said...

how cute is your house! adorable!

Cindy said...

Tessa, I love your blog. It is so fun and you do decorate really nice and I love your pictures of Philly. You, your mom and Landon look like you are having way to much fun. Thanks for blogging it is fun to see.