Friday, January 29, 2010
Okay, so as just a side note, Landon and I are going on a little vacation in May to Las Vegas! We are really excited to go on a little vacation after he gets done with his PTA program, and I get finished with my medical transcription program! But anyway, I just wanted to know if any of you had any fun ideas of things to see, places to eat, or things that we just can't miss when we go! So if you could help with any ideas that would be awesome!
I really can't believe that my little guy is 4 months old! He is so much fun! I just love being a Mom! Here are some fun things about my buddy boy--
- He loves to smile...thats my favorite thing, in the morning when he wakes up I tell him good morning and he just smiles at me!
- He is such a wiggler, when I put him to bed at night I have to put him towards the bottom of his crib, because in the morning he is all the way at the top!
- He still loves sleeping on his stomach and tummy time! And he is a champ at rolling over!
- He is grabbing on to all sorts of things when I hold him, its my hair! Anything that he can grab on to he puts in his mouth...so I have to make sure that my hair isn't in his hand!
- He loves his Dad! Anytime Landon is walking around the house and I am holding Hunter, he just follows him!
- He is still such a GOOD baby! He only cries when he is hungry and sometimes tired!
- He LOVES his bath, he has figured out how to splash with his legs and hands, and he smiles the whole time!
- He also really likes to stand...I think that if he could he would want me to hold him in standing position all day!
- His latest thing is that he has discovered the dogs, he will just look at them and then open his mouth wide when they are right by him, I really hope he isn't wanting to stick that in his mouth too!
I love having such a cute happy baby, its so much fun! I just can't believe how fast time goes, it feels like I just had him!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
So that next weekend I went to Landon's extended family Christmas party, Landon could not come againg because of work, but Hunter and I made the trip to Logan! We had a really good time, I love Landon's family they are all such kind and good people! And I get along so well with my sister in-laws, we always have a blast when we get together! That weekend we also had Hunter's blessing and woulden't you know that I wouldn not take one picture of the whole day when I specifically remebered to put the camera in the diaper bag, but oh well there is nothing I can do about it now. Landon gave Hunter a beautiful blessing and we were able to have lots of friends and family there as well, it was a good day!
Well the next couple of weeks were filled with me going to Idaho Falls to shop for Christmas, and Hunter and I spending time with my family! It is so nice because whenever I go up to IF and I need someone to watch Hunter( I hate taking him out unless I have to, I really don't want to have a sick baby!) my little brother Jed will always watch him, and he is sooo good with him!
The 19th of December came around and Lindsay, Landon's younger sister had her baby. She had a few complications, but the baby and Lindsay were doing great after the delivery! And now all the babies in Landon's family are here! Hunter is going to LOVE having all of these cousins his same age, it will be good because he probably wont have a cousin on the Burt side for quite some time.There is Lexie who is about six almost seven months, and Wyatt who is 5 months, Hunter who is 3 months and Grayson who is brand new!!! We are so happy all of them are healthy and happy babies!
For the week of Christmas, I again went up to Idaho Falls, (we should really just move there it would save us so much gas money!) my mom had the week off and we would not be there for Christmas so we hung out there for 2 days, and opened presents from my family and they were so generous, you know you are a grown up when you get baby formula for Christmas and that is you most favorite present! We got a ton of other great stuff too. Then we headed to Logan Christmas Eve night to be with Landon's family. We had such a fun time being with all of them, so much food such great presents and great company. This Christmas was my first Christmas being away from my family and I was kindof sad, but I had so much fun in Logan I didn't even think about it!
Here are some cute pictures of Hunter around Christmas time...he is getting so big so fast...its crazy!