Friday, January 29, 2010

4 Months Already!!


I really can't believe that my little guy is 4 months old! He is so much fun! I just love being a Mom! Here are some fun things about my buddy boy--
  • He loves to smile...thats my favorite thing, in the morning when he wakes up I tell him good morning and he just smiles at me!
  • He is such a wiggler, when I put him to bed at night I have to put him towards the bottom of his crib, because in the morning he is all the way at the top!
  • He still loves sleeping on his stomach and tummy time! And he is a champ at rolling over!
  • He is grabbing on to all sorts of things when I hold him, its my hair! Anything that he can grab on to he puts in his mouth...so I have to make sure that my hair isn't in his hand!
  • He loves his Dad! Anytime Landon is walking around the house and I am holding Hunter, he just follows him!
  • He is still such a GOOD baby! He only cries when he is hungry and sometimes tired!
  • He LOVES his bath, he has figured out how to splash with his legs and hands, and he smiles the whole time!
  • He also really likes to stand...I think that if he could he would want me to hold him in standing position all day!
  • His latest thing is that he has discovered the dogs, he will just look at them and then open his mouth wide when they are right by him, I really hope he isn't wanting to stick that in his mouth too!
    I love having such a cute happy baby, its so much fun! I just can't believe how fast time goes, it feels like I just had him!

3 comments:

Danielle, JK, Kendon & Boston said...

Oh my gosh he is so big and CUTE!!

The Baxters said...

Tessa, He is so precious! Wow, time really does fly!

Jenny Ricks said...

What a handsome little guy! Looks like he is such a happy dude!