Friday, January 29, 2010

2 Posts in 1 day...Strange!


Okay, so as just a side note, Landon and I are going on a little vacation in May to Las Vegas! We are really excited to go on a little vacation after he gets done with his PTA program, and I get finished with my medical transcription program! But anyway, I just wanted to know if any of you had any fun ideas of things to see, places to eat, or things that we just can't miss when we go! So if you could help with any ideas that would be awesome!

3 comments:

Danielle, JK, Kendon & Boston said...

You have to see a cirque d soleil show! We have been to mystere and it was amazing! You also have to do the miracle mile shops. Lots of fun stores, and the outlet mall!

Brittney Paul said...

Whenever we go, we love to stay at the Palazzo and see as many Cirque De Solei shows as possible. Ka is my favorite. Oh- and the best place to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner is the Grand Lux Cafe. They have one at the Venetian and one at the Palazzo-it's like Cheescake Factory but even better!! Have fun-wish we could go to Vegas (Steve begs me to go every weekend), but I'm still nursing, so it'll be a while before we get away. Your little guy is so darling!!

Jenny Ricks said...

So Sean and I are going to Vegas this weekend! We're thinking of going to the Beatles "Love" show or "Ka". I'll let you know how it goes! Also, you know I am a big fan of H&M so I always recommend going there! Apparently there are two in Vegas and one is not very good. The one I went to last time was really good and was located in a newer outdoor mall at the end of the strip!