Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Summer Update in Pictures

So I know probably no one reads our blog anymore...which I get, why would you if I never ever update it!!! Every time I do a blog post I always promise myself that I am going to be better at posting, and guess what... I NEVER am so I am not promising anything anymore! But I did think that it might be a fun idea to show you some pictures from our fun and so busy summer. We had so much happen from going to vegas, moving to Shelly Idaho, trips to Bear Lake, and Hunter getting bigger everyday. (I really can't believe that I have a one year old...birthday party pics to come soon, and when I say soon hopefully that will be before he is 2 but like I said I am not promising anything!!) Anyway for your viewing pleasure here is Summer 2010 for the Taylor's.


Hunter's cousins (minus cousin Carter) all of them are (2 months apart),
this was Hunters first time at the cabin in Bear Lake
The Venetian in Las Vegas
Reed's high school graduation
Bear Lake
At the airport picking up Preston from him mission
Hunter and his cousin Wyatt at the zoo
Hunter eating mashed potatoes....11months old
We had such a fun summer, and we are really loving the fall that is finally showing up! Landon is still in school and working full time at Mountain View Hospital as a Physical Therapy Asst. And I am still at home with Hunter, I am so blessed that I can be a stay at home mom. Hunter is almost walking and saying a few words, he is such a cute and sweet little boy we love him so much. We just had family pictures, and Hunter's first birthday party so as soon as I get those pictures I will post them!

4 comments:

McKenzie @ Girl Loves Glam said...

What a fun summer! It was nice to finally meet cute little Hunter!

the Youngs said...

What a cute boy you have! So fun to see your fun summer update. :)

AB said...

Hunter looks so much like Landon it is crazy! Can't wait to see the family pictures.

Anonymous said...

You better start posting more. I love reading your posts. Love your photos.