Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Mom's Birthday

For my mom's birthday this year she flew out to come stay with Landon and I for about a week! It was so good to see her and so very much fun to have her here! We did a lot of really fun stuff while she was here. We go to go see down town Philly, also we went to the Valley Forge National Park, then we got to go to New York and see all the fun sights. It was an awesome week, it was more like a present for me than her, because i finally had someone to hang out with during the day. Landon works from 11:30 in the morning to 10:00 at night six days a week so I am stuck by myself most of the time, and it was so great to have someone to pal around with. It has been crazy this summer living away from family and missing so much. We are missing Preston's farewell, and missing being there while Lindsay plans her wedding that is coming up in August. I think that both Landon and I are getting ready to be home again,to be with family and friends.

No comments: