Saturday, July 19, 2008

New York, New York

Going to New York was really new, fun, and exciting! We drove to Newark NJ and then took a train into New York City. When I got out of the train station I was so overwhelmed to say the very least! There are so many people, building, cars, buses, and a lot going on! We decided to take a double decker sightseeing bus, which was really fun. We got to see canal street, which was crazy! We also went to ground zero, it was so weird to see where all of the happened, i could not even believe how big the building must have been and all of the damage that happened. About this time it started raining and didn't really stop for really about the rest of the time we were there. We also rode the ferry and got to see the Statue of Liberty which was so cool. And then we went to Times Square and Broadway. It was so much to take in but so awesome as well! I am so glad that we got to go to New York while we were out here because I have always wanted to, and always wondered if I really would ever get to go.
On the double decker bus
On the ferry to see the statue
Times Square

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! I am shocked you acutally posted something. J/K. Well, it sounds like you have been enjoying yourselfs.

Unknown said...

Tessa! I am so glad you have a blog. I love blogging, probably too much. It looks like you are having so much fun in Philly! I would probably get really fat if I was there...eating all the philly cheese steaks I could get my hands on.