Monday, April 6, 2009

Yep Its True!!!


So Landon and I are very excited to announce that we will be parents on October 6th! I don't have much to post about it, just that we are really happy and can't wait! I am 14 weeks tomorrow and am starting to feel a little better from all the morning sickness! We went to the doctor today and got to hear the heart beat and get a little ultra sound....it was sooo cool! We will be finding out what we are having in the middle of May! So there you go, no other real big updates just excited for school to be over and summer to come! And that we are going to be doing some work on the house before the baby comes! We really can't wait till October!

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

don't find out it is so much more fun that way. congrats.

AshleyS said...

tessa! my parents don't ever tell me anything, that is so exciting! i am so happy for you and glad the morning sickenss is going away--that's the worst! our kids will only be 3 months apart, and you are due around the same time as brittney!

Unknown said...

Tessa I am so excited for you!!! AHHH! So fun. Congrats to you and Landon!

Logan & Allie said...

Congrats Tessa!!! I am so happy for you!

Cindy said...

Tessa, I am so excited for you. I can't believe my daughter told you not to find out. She didn't do that until the 3rd one. We have watched the cutest movies of you when you were litte. I can't wait to show you them. Hey if you can hold off until October 7th and you will have it on Brigitte's birthday. Come on you can do it.

Anonymous said...

yeah for babies! i am so thrilled for you and landon!!!

Jenny Ricks said...

Congrats! Being a mom is the best! Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

oh little WHITNEY Taylor is gonna be so cute! yay! her aunt whitney is so excited :D!!

M. Jorgensen said...

wow i saw you today and i wish i would have read this before....but CONGRATS!!!! that is super exciting!!!!!

Duncan Family said...

congratulations! Being a mom is the hardest job, but it's AMAZING! My little one is 2 months now. I can't believe it...it goes by WAY too fast!

Gina said...

oh my gosh! That is so cool! I have been wondering how you guys are doing. CONGRATULATIONS!

Haylee said...

Landon,

I just found your cute family blog somehow and just saw the exciting news! Congrats to your growing family. Being a parent is the best!