Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Back to Blogging

So I know that I haven't blogged in forever, but now that I am not working and am now a stay at home mom I thought that I would get back to it so everyone could know how our little family is doing! A lot had happened since April, we re did some things in our house...this endeavour took the whole summer! We painted, re did the bathroom, put in new baseboards and doors, and also put in new tile and carpet. This was all in preparation for our new addition to our family. Everything turned out so nice, I wish that I could put before and after pictures on here but we had no camera for the whole summer. We also did some really cute things in our 2ND bedroom and now have a really fun nursery. Its not all the way finished, I still am looking for a few things for the shelves, and we just got Hunter's newborn pictures taken, so I am also waiting to get those back so I can hang them up! But other than that I really like the way things turned out. Landon is back in school he is almost done with his physical therapy assistant program and then it is off to PT or PA school for us! We also welcomed our new addition to the family on September 29th, he is sooo cute and we are so lucky to have such a good little boy, he only wakes up in the night when he needs to eat and then right back to sleep he goes! And he hardly ever cries, unless he needs something! I am such a lucky mom! So wish me luck in this blogging venture, it is really one of my goals to be committed to being a semi regular blogger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

atta girl. :D