Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One Month

Well today Hunter is one month old! It has been such a fast month, and so fun! I really love being a mom! Hunter is so cute and everyday he looks older to me! He has really been a good baby, he only wakes up in the night when he needs to be fed, other than that he sleeps through the night. I really like our time in the morning when he wakes up, and is awake for a few hours and I can play with him and see his blue eyes! We really haven't been to many places with him, with all the sickness going around I really don't want a sick baby, but we did get to go to Logan last Sunday and show Hunter off to Landon's grandma and grandpa. I wish we could go down there more often to see Landon's parents, I really love Logan, but I am excited because we will be blessing Hunter down there so more family can come and also spending Christmas down there.

But really the month has flown by I can't believe how fast the holidays are coming...time really does fly when you get older, I remember when I was little and a half hour seemed like a whole week now a week seems like a day! We are really getting excited for the holidays around here (ok mostly me!) I just love decorating my house and baking, and my really good friend Kate is getting married at the end of November, so that will be a great day as well! So many fun things in the upcoming months, and I just can't wait!

Oh and as a side note, does anyone have any cute blessing outfit ideas for a little boy, all the ones I have found I hate they look like little doll costumes! So if any of you have any ideas or tips that would be so helpful.

Tiger Halloween costume from Grandma Burt

Bath time!

4 comments:

Jenny Ricks said...

What cute pictures! Jackson is going to be a tiger for Halloween also! Think it has anything to do with the High School we all attended? Anyway, I was like you with blessing outfits... I hate the little tuxedo balloon pants ones! I found a really cute and simple white knit onesie from babygap that I loved. Maybe try there?

Tiffany said...

Tessa, He is so cute! Love the costume.

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

I am so glad you are blessing him in Logan - makes so much more sense. He is fantastic

Gina said...

Tessa! You are a mom! That's awesome. Hunter is so, so cute. We are happy for you guys!